5 Reasons WHY Content is King in SEO
By now we all know that content is king, but why content is king is still a discussion we have frequently with a number of our clients hesitant to invest in content when they don’t see an immediate ROI. Below is a list of the 5 biggest benefits to content for SEO and how ROI should be measured.
SEOContent helps with SEO in a number of ways, but the two biggest factors are inbound links and social shares, arguably the two most important SEO factors in play today. Every time a quality site links back to your content, you gain a valuable link, and every time somebody shares your content via social media, you receive a social share, thus reducing the time you need to spend on manual outreach.
Additional benefits of quality content for SEO purposes include:
- Increased number of indexed pages, thus more opportunity for organic ranking
- Increased traffic to your site, which equals more respect from search engines
5 things to consider when writing content for SEO purposes:
- Research your chosen topic
- Write naturally; include keywords when able (without forcing them)
- Write quality, in-depth posts of significant length and value
- Encourage customer reviews of products and services
- Comment on competitors’ and/or industry leaders’ blogs